Informational Happy Hour
Engage + Connect Event
2023 Cohort finalized
Hotel move in day(s)
May 30 & May 31
Intern immersion week
May 31 - June 2
Interns' first day of work
Collegiate Startup Weekend
Interns' last day of work
Hotel move out date
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis through February 7 and are reviewed weekly. Those vetted in gain immediate access to the S+S portal where both company and intern candidates can be viewed and connections can be made.
It is mandatory to for any intern or company partner that has not been hired by February 28th to attend Engage + Connect, a networking job fair-style event.
We recommend interns and company candidates apply as soon as possible to gain portal access to for the opportunity to secure early.
What interns can expect:
- Candidates are vetted in based on their application, LinkedIn profile, resume and video submission.
- Once accepted, candidates are given access to our portal to view available internships with vetted companies. Note: If vetted into the program, you are not guaranteed an internship.
Our team helps you connect with your top choices for interviews and assists through the hiring process.
What company partners can expect
- Similar to interns, all company partners must apply for our program.
- Companies are vetted based on ability to provide meaningful work, a healthy work environment and an inclusive office culture that fosters productivity.
- Once accepted, companies are given access to our portal to view, filter and start connecting with vetted candidates.