Speed Interview Night
Engage + Connect
Speed Interview Night #2
2024 Cohort Finalized
First day on the job
Last day of the summer internship program
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis through February 2 and are reviewed weekly. Those vetted in gain immediate access to the S+S portal where both company and intern candidates can be viewed and connections can be made.
It is mandatory to for any intern or company partner that has not secured their internship/intern(s) to attend Speed Interview Night, a networking job fair-style event.
We recommend interns and company candidates apply as early as possible to gain portal access to for the opportunity to secure early.
- Applicants are vetted based on their application, LinkedIn profile, resume and video interview submission.
- Once accepted, candidates are given access to our portal to view available internships with vetted companies. Note: If vetted into the program, you are not guaranteed an internship.
Our team helps you connect with your top choices for interviews and assists through the hiring process.
Participating Hiring Partners
- Similar to interns, all company partners must apply for our program and are vetted based on ability to provide meaningful work, a healthy work environment and an inclusive office culture that fosters productivity.
- Once accepted, companies are given access to our portal to view, filter and start connecting with vetted candidates.
- Companies are not committed to the program until they find and secure the perfect candidate.